Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Packaging is everything!

Some products should not be allowed, under any circumstances, to be packaged in similar containers. In my case, I can’t tell you the number of times I have reached into my shaving kit to apply deodorant only to realize that I was putting Body Glide under my arms. On the up side, I highly recommend Body Glide because I did notice my arms were swinging a little faster on those days. The other two products I have issues with are Tiger Balm pain relieving ointment and Carmex lip balm. Why would you put these in the same size container? Let’s just say; Carmex does absolutely nothing for sore leg muscles and Tiger Balm really irritates chapped lips.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ask Tim to email you the picture of the energy gel he found at Wal-mart!

Unknown said...

Bryan, here is the like to the site http://www.thesupplementrating.com/listing.php?id=1048